Indian Plastics Institute (IPI) is a professional society registered in April 1985 under the Societies Registration Act, 1860 and subsequently under the Public Trusts Act, 1950. IPI was formally inaugurated on 6th May 1985 after taking over the affairs and assets and liabilities of the Plastics and Rubber Institute, London (PRI) – Indian Section (Plastics) as of 30th April 1985, which was established in June 1963 as an Overseas Section of Plastics Institute, London.
IPI is a Catalyst for the growth of Plastic Industry.
We are stronger together. Join Us.
Participate in the online advertising program of IPI and
reap rich benefits.